+65 8201-8770
supertutorlauraoh@acts.name
trivia question

How do you bake double chocolate shortbreads?

Fri
September
2012
The ACTS supercorner.
X-tra X-tra, read all about it. Get the latest news and goings in ACTS
@12:02 am
Posted by admin
Prev:
Next:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• Michelle says:

Teacher Laura,

Thanks for sharing your knownledge with me and teaching me patiently and believing in me that I can make it.

This is my 1st A1. I’ll continue to bring back all my A1s.

• Mrs Tang says:

Hi Laura,

Thanks for helping my girl to achieve her straight As in her studies. Most important, my girl has learned to become independent and able to focus in life.

The amount of things she had benefited from your classes are beyond any pricetag.

Heartfelt thanks,
    Mrs Tang

• admin says:

Hi Mrs Tang,

You are welcome, Xinyi has been a wonderful girl. She’s very intelligent and teachable.
      I enjoy lessons with her.

Have a blessed day!

Laura

• Maggi says:

Dear Teacher Laura,

My heartfelt thanks to you for bring out the best in my girls. They used to be very unmotivated and playful. Today, both girls always come in top 5% in their school.

Kids could have wings but only a good teacher can help them to soar up high.

Thank you!

God Bless

Maggi

• May says:

Dear Teacher Laura,

I used to struggle alot when educating my girl, she was unmotivated and liked to talk back. After signing up for your Motivational Workshop, her attitude has improved. She is now more sensible and motivated towards life and her studies.

You have changed her life.

Thank you!

May

• amazinglove says:

Whahahah…Teacher Laura, you could never guess who am I…

I just came back from the states, with my 1st Class honors! I would never made it this far, if you did not knock some sense into me 7 years ago!

• Ida says:

Hi Laura,

Davis has improved alot after attending your class. He always complains about having too much tuition home work and tries to skip tuition. I was quite surprised that he looks forward to your lessons and did not even complain that there’s too much home work.

• admin says:

Hi Laura,

I have passed ur contact number to my friend Nancy, she would like to send her kids to you. She was so impressed by my girls’ results, from D to A* and the change in her attitude. She had send kids to lots of motivational programs but it didnt work. I know that you would be able to helpp her kids.

Have a blessed day!

Anita P.

• admin says:

Hi Teacher Laura,

Thanks for helping my girl, Jovin in her maths. She’s now more confident to try new Qs on the own.

You are indeed more than a tutor. You are her life-coach!

Mrs Tan

• Mrs Lee says:

Hi Laura,

You are a life-coach to my girl, Xinyi. My initial intention was just hope to see improvement in her studies but after attending your lessons, she becomes more sensible and motivated. She carries herself with confidence and always do her best.

Thank you Laura!

• Mrs Lee says:

Teacher Laura,

Today my boy recd his exam papers. I was so shocked to see his results that I thought he took back the wrong papers. He scored 80+ for all his subjects. He was failing before he attended his tuition.

The intensive revision class has helped him to improve. Thanks for teaching him

Mrs Lee